NEED 211 liberator graphics

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Looking for a set of 211 LIBERATOR decals.
Is there anyone out there thats knows where I can find some?

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: NEED 211 liberator graphics

Welcome to iboats.

If Liberator is still in buisness they are the place to call, short of that you will have to go to a local sign shop, they should be able to do anything you want.

Graphics normally aren't saved for very long or they are ordered for the production run and there aren't any left to sell so the sign shop may be your only option, check with a couple places to get your best deal.

In Deep

Seaman

Check on ebay...I have seen new (old) graphics for my Larson come up on occassion. Keep checking every once in a while if your not happy with sign shop prices. You never know.

Good Luck !!

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

NO LUCK ON EBAY. THERE IS ONLY DECALS FOR 94 (NEW STYLE). THERE IS A SIGN SHOP DOWN THE STREET FROM ME, BUT I NEED A PICTURE OF THEM CAUSE THE ONES ON MY LIBERATOR ARE GONE.
DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD SIDE SHOT( picture needs to be taken straight on ) OF THERE 1988-1989 211 LIBERATOR THAT I CAN USE TO REPRDUCE THEM?

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Need pic of liberator decal / 88-89

Need pic of liberator decal / 88-89

I'm in need of a good resolution picture of a 1988-1989 211 liberator side decal. I'm redoing my liberator but the guy i bought it from had these stupid looking decals on it. So i removed them thinking i could find o.e. Ones but no luck. My sign shop needs a good straight on picture .

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Need pic of liberator decal / 88-89

Merged. ;)

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Sorry. I'm new to the sight.
Tried google images and i found a couple of them but most of the pics are taken at an angle. They need to be taken deadon straight.

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks! Looks like we have the same boat! Only I've got some orange stripes on mine.

numpux2020

Seaman Apprentice

005.jpggot the motor out of her right now hope to have it back in soon...is there a tag in yours for weight restrictions or number of passengers hp max...i cant find one in mine...just curious thanks .......

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Yeah. Mine has the tag. Off the top of my head I can't remeber where its located at. I want to say up on the dash. I would tell you but the boats been shrink wraped. Should have it back by the end of March. If you haven't figured it out by then I can give you the info.... Second tought is maybe try www.fourwinns.com and check the older boat model specs page.

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

The previous owner named it "Hardly A Davidson". I'm not crazy about it so I took it off. His tought was it sounds like a Harley with the thru hull.
I've been brain storming but got nothing good yet!

numpux2020

Seaman Apprentice

u should check out the thread "liberator rework" the graffics HT32BSX115 has has on his libby r different than mine...his r 211LIBERATOR with a s shaped desine under it...pretty cool and he also has a bravo III outdrive....nice work...the name part is a tough one ...i am still not sold on BEUTIFUL NOISE ...thougg i just came from the engine builder and wow he is putting together one tough motor....cant wait till it is done pushin 400HP LOL

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I seen that Liberator in your thread. (By the way your engine compartment looks SWEET! Makes me want to do mine). I'm not real crazy about that lettering style though. Check this Lib out on you tube. This is more the look I want. The lettering looks close to the stock style but he made it heavier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYKEJKYR8kI

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

This is what I'm looking for!

Attachments

• IMG_4112.jpg
    IMG_4112.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4111.jpg
    IMG_4111.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 1

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I finally found the graphics for the Liberator. Check it out.
I'm going with the orange letter with the black outline.

Attachments

• Liberator proof1.jpg
    Liberator proof1.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 2

brivander

Seaman

I finally found the graphics for the Liberator. Check it out.
I'm going with the orange letter with the black outline.

Where did you get this image? -- I am trying to replace the ones on my 221 -- they have some on ebay, but in the wrong colors...