No Smoking!!! 1969 Hydroswift Restore

Sea Stomper

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: No Smoking!!! 1969 Hydroswift Restore

I like the boat's lines. Way to go on smoking. I've been off the stuff for 19 years. Go Robby!

grzzzz

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have one of those hard tops setting in my drive way. Getting ready to saw it into transportable pieces to the dump. Want it?

Grzzz

RobbyA

Petty Officer 1st Class

Do you have the windshield?

v8mgbal

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ok Robby the holidays are over and its time to get back to work on the boat. hope the no smoking is still going and hope to see some updates soon.

RICHARD5

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Cool! Another HydroSwift. I bought a 1985 22' in 2008. Judging from your pictures I would say my hull is pretty much the same design as yours. I plan to start my restoration after I find a job and get settled.

The existing HydroSwift decals are in pretty good shape and I'm thinking of taking high quality digital pics for the purpose making new stickers from them. I'll send you my e-mail to respond if you are interested in a set of decals.

JAFO1

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Brother! I'm finally getting going again on my Skeeter. How you doing? Haven't heard from WestTexas lately either.

RobbyA

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sad to say that I have had to put it up for sale. I have started smoking again and for the life of me cannot quit. :( I have tried everything. I guess I will let this addiction get the best of me. It is on Dallas craigslist if anyone is interested. I have had a few callers and a couple of people lined up to come and see it.