85 bass tracker

cratz10

Cadet
Im looking for some pictures of a 85 Bass Tracker to see how the layout was done with the bench in back and other seat arrangments. Im currently restoring mine and want to make it look as close to the original as possible.
It's a 16 foot mod v

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: 85 bass tracker

In your other thread you posted a HIN for a 1979 tracker.... is this the same boat?

They have not made any significant changes over the years so you can either contact tracker marine or look at the web site.

cratz10

Cadet

The 85 is mine and the 79 is my brothers. I listed the question for him because he isnt much of a computer guy and members on here seem to have a lot of knowledge pretaining to our problem.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Oh okay ....... at least I picked up on it ;)

I would still call Tracker....... they are "usually" pretty good.

cratz10

Cadet

Ya they are, there sending me basically a blueprint with measurments. Thanks BOBVT:D

Driverseat

Cadet

Not sure this will be of any help, but this is a photo of an 84 V17 that I picked up a year ago. I couldn't tell you for sure if the front deck is the original layout, I added the front pedestal seat.

Attachments

• boat 010 - Copy.jpg
    boat 010 - Copy.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
  • btcm.jpg
    btcm.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • boat 011.jpg
    boat 011.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0

cratz10

Cadet

I like that layout alot driverseat, did you restore this or buy it as is.. btw loved the camo paint job:D

Driverseat

Cadet

Cratz, I haven't done much of anything to the interior of this boat outside of adding the bow mount trolling motor and pedestal seat, and a new fish finder.
This boat was sitting in salt water for some time and barnaccles had attached themselves to the bottom up to the waterline.

Trailer had alot of rust as well, so cleaned it all up and, repaired the trailer and added supports, painted and applied the Camo Clad decal. If you do a search for camo decals, you'll find suppliers selling just about any camo pattern you would desire. Very easy to apply, comes in 3X5 sheets.

Here's a shot of the boat and trailer when I bought em.

Attachments

• boat 020.jpg
    boat 020.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0

cratz10

Cadet

How much did it cost for all the camo? I have a mod v bottom but I like your interior layout so I think ill restore it somewhat like that. thanks driver..

Driverseat

Cadet

Check out camoclad.com for pricing, I think it was around $300 for the kit I purchased.

chrisdors

Seaman Apprentice

I have an 87' in my sig below...

Good luck!

Chris