1984 Ski Supreme Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

idgara

Recruit
Re: 1984 Ski Supreme Restoration

I'm doing pretty much the same restoration on my '81 ski supreme. I've enjoyed this thread and found great use in the pictures. Now that this restoration is a couple of years old, I was wondering if you had any changes as to what you might have done. For instance, did the pink foam board support the floor as you had hoped?
I have the drivers side stringer pretty much fit, having gone up into the bulkhead with it. The passenger side is going to be much more difficult without taking off the cap. I may have to cut a bit less of that one out.
I hope to back on the water by the 4th of July!

frogstomp88

Recruit

What was the name of the font you used for the decals?

Do you happen to still have the file?

polg0003

Recruit

OK...I admit, this is not very exciting, but I had to post.

I got my prop from OJ today and WOW!

skisupreme121.jpg

CNC machined, brass, 4-blade 13 x 13 LH prop (their recommendation for my application).

skisupreme124.jpg

It is bolted on and I WILL be testing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More water pictures (better quality) and an update to follow next week.

then what happened? This is like reading a novel and the last chapter is ripped out. Did it sink? Is your family safe? You can't just leave things like that. SMH

White90GT

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Just read through myself, same question, how did she run with the new prop?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The OP has not been here in almost 6 years. Please don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. Click on the Forum Help in the sig below and read our rules about replying to inactive threads.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.