Salvage yard's in Ontario

pipes0000

Seaman Apprentice
I am looking for any boat junk / scrap yards in the Toronto area,,no specific parts needed,I just want to have a look and pick up a few odds and ends.I have searched the forums with no luck.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Salvage yard's in Ontario

Hwy 2, just west of 35/115. Guy has lots of boats there. Never been though. There's another place in Havelock Ontario, Hwy 30, just north of Hwy 7. He has lot's of junk.

I go to scrap yards for cars, not generally for my boats. If you are looking for parts, and need new, go to Napa and ask to see their marine catalogue. you can generally order most parts for Merc's and OMC.

Also, West Marine (Dwtwn Toronto) and Bass Pro (Vaughn) is a good place for boating stuff.

Moody Blue

Captain

Give the guys at Sandy Cove Marine a call. They are operating a "recycling yard" for boats somewhere near Honey Harbour on Georgian Bay. Not been there myself so can't make any claims.

pipes0000

Seaman Apprentice

I go east fairly regularly so I will check out both Havelock and Hwy #2,,I will give Sandy cove a call tomorrow and see whats up and post back with what they all have,,,thanks for the replies ...always appreciated

ozenine

Petty Officer 1st Class

Here is some info taht can help somebody.
For the fiberglass hull that is not worth anything they charge 200 if you deliver or 300 with their pickup.

We are a boat wrecker and recycler of boat parts, motors, trailers and used boats. We are located just outside of Peterborough, Ontario. EDIT

Last edited by a moderator: