i went and did it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

fishnohio

Cadet
i bought ANOTHER boat i bought a 1989 winner 1660 tournament bass boat in super clean shape and it only cost me 2,200 dollars, i will use it until i get my old girl done( 1974 glastron restoration ) and then i will probably resell it and make a few bucks.....what do you guys think?........Mike

bass1.jpg

bass6.jpg

bass3.jpg

bass2.jpg

bass4.jpg

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: i went and did it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

nice looking boat, but it must have a Force on it. too embarrassed to uncover the motor.

fishnohio

Cadet

no actually the motor has been changed, it is a 1973 johnson 85 hp and the only issue with the whole boat is that the motor don't have power trim and tilt but other than that it is a 9 out of a 10.......Mike

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Johnson 85 is a great engine! See how it performs w/o tilt and trim before you plan on any changes. Good luck with it!

oops!

Supreme Mariner

thats a nice boat....and a great way to off set the cost of a resto!

jcsercsa

Captain

Man it looks good , now when are you going to get the other one done , your going to be out there all the time fishing !!!!! lol congrats Mike , John

cbear34

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Nice looking boat!:)
Agree with JC, how you going to finish your other boat if your going to be on the water.:p

fishnohio

Cadet

i'm still going to finish the glastron, as a matter of fact i looked at it today......lol.................Mike