outboard to inboard

76GT150

Seaman Apprentice
Re: outboard to inboard

I tried to bring myself to cut the transom but I just cant. I had the sawsall in my hand this weekend and just could't do it. I have hade this boat for about four years when I bought it I paid the man 500 dollars for the gt with the trailer and no motor. I had to replace the floor the stringers and transom. The guy thought it was junk but I brought her back. Im going to leave her as an outboard I have a 40 yamaha which I had on the boat before this madness it pushed the 15 ft boat real good. So I gave up on the swap. Im now in the process of finishing the paint job on the glastron and putting her back together. I found out a way to get the title for the 1990 invader I bought for 50 dollars. I think it is a invader 197 its a cuddy cabin. Im going to replace the stringers floor and transom in that boat and put the volvo back in it. It is 19ft. So thanks for all the input it helped.

76GT150

Seaman Apprentice

I just got one of those solar powered wind chimes. Then im gong to hang my motor with duct tape. Then im going to put a mouse driven wheel under the cowling and take out my V-4 powerhead and put the mouse driven wheel in there. I was getting tired of servicing the oil injection anyways. The mouse on the wheel has less weight than the 4 strokes. and then im going to put the impeller from my bilge pump on the lower unit and mount the prop on the bilge pump so it will pump more water out of the hull if i get swamped from the mouse and wheel. That mouse sometimes will just stop and water splashes over my transom. I tell you what though he can get going at about 4500 SPM (Steps Per Minute). I have been giving him synthetic food and since i switched to synthetic food ill never look back!! His name is herman! And I Love Him!!!

ARE YOU OK YOU SHOULD GET THAT LOOKED AT IT SOUNDS PRETTY SERIOUS

76GT150

Seaman Apprentice

Hey drewmitch44 I rethunk the project and changed my mind but it would have been a blast to try to make though.:rolleyes::) This is my model of boat
77gl-gt150.jpg

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

Hahahaha I just looked at what i put!! Man i was on a roll that night!! LOL LOL LOL !!!