billsboat

billsboat

Recruit
I just bought a 1971 crestliner 14ft runaqbout w a 50 merc it came w the original rear bench seat and aftermarket seats in the front.Im looking for pictures of 71 crestliners and in particular the seats so i can decide whether or not to make it look original.I've been to retro C and fiberglassics w/o moch luck.Also I don't know the model name so any info would be greatly appreciated.I would go w the lounges but the rest of the boat is in such good shape that I think it would be cool to have it original.

bigbenrusky

Seaman Apprentice
Re: billsboat

would be helpful if you had pics. then maybe we can help you figure out model it is.

billsboat

Recruit
Re: billsboat

Thanks BigB and JimM.es pics would help but its stored about 80 mi from where I live. Maybe I'll ,get there soon till then all I can tell you is its a 14 ft fiberglass V runabout w/a 50merc.Also something I found strange is that the windshield is not rounded like a lot of the earlier models.I thought that the natural progression would be for the windshield to get more contoured .this one looks like a walk through without the middle panel,its very square.the closest thing i've seen is the 62 arabian ,same stripe and almost the exact lines just with a squared off wind shield .Again thanks for tryin n I hope to have pics soon .Shes a beaute.