New 16 ft fiberform restoration and ev convertion.aa

Rancid0076

Recruit
I’m a new guy from Utah , and I picked up a what I think is a 71 or 72 16 foot fiberform. I decided on this boat because I wanted a smaller closed bow and somewhat light hull . This one looks to be 760lbs, it’s definitely a lot lighter than my old 91 sea ray 18 ft outboard. I want the weight down because I plant to convert it to electric, keep the outdrive and run around a 150hp probably a warp11 motor with 144v and a lot of lithium batteries. I’m getting rid of the tiny jump seats by the motor and do rear bench in front of the motor and some batteries, and just 2 front buckets. I would like to cut down the windshield some and rake it back a little. Under the closed bow more batteries. I’m unsure of the year and model. There is no hin tag. But the vin by the passenger knee reads 16v I/o 71401. Anybody know what it is.

Rancid0076

Recruit
I just picked up a Nissan Leaf electric motor and controller. Had 23,000 miles. These motors can make over 300 hp, I looking for about 160/170. Need to figure out what lithium batteries.