1963 Boston wailer 13 footer

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
ok so it says 39 tonite, however the lil bit of water on the wailer was frozen! so hmm

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
unless you have jumped in Lake Michigan on January 1st in Sheboygan Wisconsin with an air temp of 5, and a water temp of 33, you dont know cold....... that lump in my throat is where I used to pee from. I was smart/dumb enough to do that twice

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Spending the day outside going through LAME esting for a SOLAS crane being witnessed by Lloyd's Registry

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
naah it will be above 60 in a couple hours , im running out of inside work to do lol so imma halfta go hit some job
sites today :)

oldrem

Commander
unless you have jumped in Lake Michigan on January 1st in Sheboygan Wisconsin with an air temp of 5, and a water temp of 33, you dont know cold....... that lump in my throat is where I used to pee from. I was smart/dumb enough to do that twice

We scuba dived a ship wreck out of Port Washington, WI in late December one year. Had to pour hot water in the suit before jumping in. That was back when I was young enough to do just about anything once.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
safe_image.php

Heard it taste just like chicken.
https://www.local10.com/news/local/...KWF9CmjeXAnYBVHGdYfJv3NKkYU3SXmOkQCVBG0F9ai5A

froggy1150

Master Chief Petty Officer
My x lived in miami for just over a year and I was out there every 4-6 weeks and those dinosaurs were everywhere like flies on poo. That was 3 years ago. I hear it's much worse now

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
on another note i am trying to figure out if i will still be able to use this short shaft by setting it back to its original position on the trim unit, even though i have raised the hull , i figured it would be helpful for splash, also if anyone knows , im trying to figure out what gauges work with this 1997 40 hp 2 stroke, seems i might have the right gauge but im not seeing how its wired from factory with harness, so it might be a situation where i splice in

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Sorry I live in the frozen tundra of North Florida . If my wife saw one of those in the yard she would freak !
Funny one of the wifes little dogs loves to chase lizards ... Drives my wife crazy ! Those things are bigger than the dog..:lol:

Mick can you raise the transom and just install a bracket for the motor ?

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
a FLORIDA MAN........lol
on another note i scored a 20" yamaha with bad powerhead i left the powerhead took everything else so that problem is solved :) even had a new ss prop on lower unit :)
speaking of ss props i haven't forgotten ya chev, i just figure ya dont need it yet :)