1963 Boston wailer 13 footer

Willyclay

Captain
I have a bud who "saves" 13 foot BW's in his spare time. He has done three that I know about and does them well. Your picture shows me one that is much better than any of his, IMHO! Big attaboy for all your efforts. Good luck.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Willy , I debated for a week over to try to restore this one to all original , Sam Phelps belongs to a antique boating org, and it was initially a idea to be able to be involved in that, however it had been painted so many times over the years and had so many rash spots that i realised it would be better just to do it like i wanted it , the front on these is useless the way it was designed unless your butt is only 6 inches lol so i built that platform to accommodate my beagles, lol I'm wiring console before i put it on boat as much as possible to save my back from the contortionist menouvers lol. thanks for compliment:)
i still have to line the hatches up correctly, they are just sitting inside the holes, trying to decide on what to use to seal them up as much as possible without making a mess .

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
On the wiring thing , contrrols steering , console worked out nice , waiting on wifi fishfinder and stereo and can button up console, getting close :)

Attachments

• photo326401.jpg
    photo326401.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 4

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Mick ,I think you still have room for a few more things on the console .. :rolleyes:
‘Someone should train a spider monkey to get in tight spots like that ..
I could sure use some TSM’s in my line of work doing the firewall crawl ...