Build Thread, 1980 Starcraft

Madcanary

Cadet
I figured this would be the place to start a build thread. My dad was given this boat by his neighbor when his new center console was stolen five years ago. He saw the motor run and never put it in water. Fast forward to last month. He is overseas working and called me said go pick up the boat and enjoy it with the kiddos.
Well on paper it sounded great. Unfortunately, the hurricane had its way when Panama city was impacted the hull was soundly put there was apparent floor damage. The front of the boat had sunk in the sand, and the front of the boat was flush full with water to behind the consoles.
The title says 1980 16' Starcraft I had a front casting deck no evidence of bench seats so I'm unsure of the model, as soon as I can upload pictures ill start adding. I've been working on it for the last few weeks as time allowed.

Madcanary

Cadet
Turns out I have a 160 holiday that was converted to a front casting deck. Having issues uploading pictures.

Panoguy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Welcome, Madcanary - Looking forward to following this thread! Hope the pic upload issues resolve, this is going to be interesting!