1992 lowe 2200 deck boat . What's the fuel tank gallons???

richjms

Cadet
Thanks wont work its 3/4 full .I'm gonna fill it up then unhook my oil injection . Then need to know my total gallons to mix in my oil . Thanks

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Drain and measure. Or throw it your car or truck, then start from scratch for the oil/gas ratio.

BTW - Even if you know the tank size, that won't tell how much is actually in the tank.

richjms

Cadet
Did t mean it WONT work . There should be info somewhere on the gallons that boat comes with . Like I researched my 92 crestliner . When I removed oil pump . Just thought SOMEONE might have that info . And Ga boater you are wring you can get measurements of tank and determine gallons . But my tank is under floor . Thanks

GA_Boater

Did t mean it WONT work . There should be info somewhere on the gallons that boat comes with . Like I researched my 92 crestliner . When I removed oil pump . Just thought SOMEONE might have that info . And Ga boater you are wring you can get measurements of tank and determine gallons . But my tank is under floor . Thanks

I know the tank size, but I don't like to be told I'm wrong. The answer is on the Interweb and didn't take long to find.

Yeah, I'm having a bad day. 27 GALLONS

richjms

Cadet
Yea your wrong , and I'll tell ya again if you are indeed wrong . Dont care weather you like it or not . Just figured this would be a place to find a answer not to be ridiculed. Wont ask another question on here that's for sure . By the way it's a 27 Gal.

GA_Boater

Yea your wrong , and I'll tell ya again if you are indeed wrong . Dont care weather you like it or not . Just figured this would be a place to find a answer not to be ridiculed. Wont ask another question on here that's for sure . By the way it's a 27 Gal.

Too bad you didn't quote my reply. Try it.

And no, I'm not wrong with the answer I gave. You're wrong for thinking you can denigrate people trying to help if you don't like the answer.

I still have a question - How much gas is in the tank? 20 gallons or is it more or less? How will you know? Better over add 2 stroke oil and don't assume it has 20 gallons.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
it still make me laugh when people remove perfectly good oiling systems from 2-strokes