Congratulations on the 2018 Splash Of The Year!

Ned L

Commander
We have a winner! Congratsulations to Archbuilder’s Project Fuggly! Your restoration project has been voted as the 2018 Restoration Forum Splash Of The Year!

Thank you to all the other nominations, ypur work was great and you have some excelent boats to ve proud of. And thank you everyone for voting and nominating our contestants

(Working on correcting the link)

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Congratulations, Archbuilder!

Now you can get her dirty, but she will never be fugly!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Congratulations Arch ! Well done !
And also congrats to Chev for an outstanding restoration !
I think everyone that has gone through all the pain and itch and stuck with it to the end deserves a lot of praise !

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Thank you, I am very humbled to receive this recognition. I want to congratulate Chevymaher for doing such an amazing job on the Four Winns build! The great part about this community is the ability to share not only your project, but also your knowledge. Its also an excellent place to get inspiration and encouragement......which is very helpful when doing endless grinding! Everyone has different goals and skills, we are very lucky to have a place like this to exchange our experiences. I am always learning something new on the forums. Thank you Iboats for giving us that platform! And thank you all for the great friendships that I have made on here!

zool

Captain
Congrats Arch and Chevy...Both great jobs in my book.!

Still wondering if the glove box is in yet Arch ;)

chevymaher

Commander
Thank you everyone for the honorable mention. Especially Arch A humble winner is a trait not seen much today. Congrats Arch may that boat bring you years of trouble free boating.

I remember last year when you did not splash I told my wife well there went out SOTY he gonna get it. Because it is old and the cool factor is there. You don't got to be a weatherman to see which way the wind blows.

SOG3

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Congratulations Arch ,I followed your whole journey through the project . Long time coming ,but worth it in the end !!

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
Congrats arch! Both boats are beautiful and well deserving of their nominations. Hope they bring you and your families years of great memories, cuz that's really why we do it!

Pcolafisher

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Congratulations Arch! I totally tuned out after voting! Totally deserved for your outstanding workmanship! And, against great competition!
Cheers, Craig