pontoon furniture options.

glust

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Good Morning, Finished the re-deck on my Suntracker '30 last summer. Looking to replace the furniture. Have looked on Pontoon stuff, as well as this forum site, and Ebay. Any others I should look into? Tips for what to look for? Stay away from? Thanks All. Always appreciate your expertise and experience.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
depends on how you want to use the pontoon boat.

for example, my bud's has rear fixed bench, fixed pedestal for the operator, and folding lawn chairs for everyone else. that way we can fish from it, use it to haul buoys, room for the grill, room to swing golf clubs, etc.

I would wait for the wise seat sale that iBoats has every once in a while, then use the forum discount if your going to buy seats

glust

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Poked around for about 15 minutes and could not find information about discount. What discount are you referring to? How do I make sure it is applied. Thanks for your opinions on the seats

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
big square on the upper right hand side of the screen when your on the shopping side that says forum member discount. look at site on a computer, not the phone.

Big Gee

Petty Officer 2nd Class
When I go to the Forum page I see this:

Attachments

• photo307326.jpg
    photo307326.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Poked around for about 15 minutes and could not find information about discount. What discount are you referring to? How do I make sure it is applied. Thanks for your opinions on the seats

On the home page of the forum, upper right side - FORUMS

iBoats also price matches most competitors, so the 5% discount will cover most or all of the shipping.