I think someone spilled this all over my boat!

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Now that's good. I don't think you even need to spend a penny on marketing. Ironic the thing we want to do the most is be on the water and water is our biggest foe.

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
Now that's good. I don't think you even need to spend a penny on marketing. Ironic the thing we want to do the most is be on the water and water is our biggest foe.

That's pretty funny. I don't know why, but I never thought of it that way...boat in water = good, but water in boat = bad. Or...how something can be so good, but so bad and all at the same time! LOL!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
That's pretty funny. I don't know why, but I never thought of it that way...boat in water = good, but water in boat = bad. Or...how something can be so good, but so bad and all at the same time! LOL!

Yeah, kind of like the saying, tie something up, and tie something down... :facepalm:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Sure wish someone could tackle that old problem of water under da deck thingy . Been debated for years with no resolve.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Sure wish someone could tackle that old problem of water under da deck thingy . Been debated for years with no resolve.

Yeah I agree. There's just NO GOOD WAY to address draining water out of a foam filled boat hull. Once it gets in the Boat is doomed in few short years!!!:faint2:

zool

Captain
Yeah I agree. There's just NO GOOD WAY to address draining water out of a foam filled boat hull. Once it gets in the Boat is doomed in few short years!!!:faint2:

You mean there is NO CHEAP WAY Mike, I think sealed composite air bladders formed to the hull cavity shapes would displace the same amount of water.....maybe I can go on Shark Tank with them ;)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
i bet i know how to dewater a foam boat .. but i aint gonna spill the beans unless i got nda signed :) i experimented and it worked:)