1962 Seabreeze Contessa 1900

COURT JESTER

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Greetings this will be my first post and thread. I acquired a 1962 Seabreeze Contessa 1900. Its 17 ft long and came with a 1967 Evinrude Starflite 100-s. This happened February 10, 2017 for $300 dollars with a homemade trailer. I had been looking at the boat for about a year before I bought just dreaming about it. Until my girlfriend just got tired of me looking at it and said why don't I ask the owner about it and if he was willing to sell it. She did this while she was driving so I had other choice but to ask as she had stopped in front of their driveway which put me in a tight spot. I know now she regrets it as I have spent lots of time on it and I am nowhere being done.

COURT JESTER

Petty Officer 2nd Class
This is where it was resting for about 10 yrs. The owner had bought it for 300 and sold it for what he paid for. He owned the boat since 1976. He knew it needed work just how much he wasn't sure. It took my brothers and I 2-3 hours to get it out from here. I only lived less than 5 minutes from where it was. The next photo is the bow.

COURT JESTER

Petty Officer 2nd Class
It was real dirty and had lots of pine needles in it. These next shots are from the inside.

COURT JESTER

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Here are some more outside shots. What I liked about this boat is it has a small cuddy cabin. Which will protect me and my family from the elements. As I m not that big into fishing more so into island camping.

COURT JESTER

Petty Officer 2nd Class
This is a picture of the splashwell. As I find the time I will continue to update this thread.

COURT JESTER

Petty Officer 2nd Class
It is very different I tried looking to find out what kind of boat it was but only found one other in recent time other than a newspaper article. This is me putting on a making shift tent getting ready for some fiberglass grinding.