Congratulations on the 2017 Restoration Splash Of The Year - Ned L's 1957 Hubert Johnson Sea Skiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke000

Restoration Forum Splash of the Year 2016
Congratulations on the 2017 Restoration Splash Of The Year - Ned L's 1957 Hubert Johnson Sea Skiff

We have a winner! Congratsulations Ned L! Your wood boat project has been voted as the 2017 Restoration Forum Splah of tge Year!

Thank you to all the other nominations, ypur work was great and you have some excelent boats to ve proud of. And thank you everyone for voting and nominating our contestants!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Great work Ned, awesome build

Congrats to all the nominees, everyone did amazing work getting their projects done and in/back in the water.

66Holiday924

Chief Petty Officer
Congratulations to everybody that was nominated. It was a really hard vote, everybody did awesome work and put in a lot of effort.

pekstrom

Chief Petty Officer
Congratulations Ned L !! She looks awesome!

I was quite surprised to see that my little boat made it to 3rd place with all those other great boats in the running.
Thank you to everyone who voted!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Congrats to all! A real challenge to choose from scratch-builts, wood restorations and glass resto's. Wish all of you could be the 2017 SOTY winner because you are all won.

Congrats, Ned.

aspeck

Staff member
There is just something about a pretty wooden boat ... Congratulations Ned L on your amazing rebuild/restoration. And to all of the competition, you all did an outstanding job and huge congratulations go to all of you also. You are all :first:in my book!

oldrem

Commander
Congrats to all the nominees and especially Ned. Great work everyone.

Ned L

Commander
Thank you!!! I am quite honored!!! I think everyone did a great job all the candidates were equally worthy. There is some really great talent here and a lot of dedicated people.
As some little mole said, there is nothing — absolutely nothing — half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.

Thank you.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Congrats Ned and all the other restorations . Was really hard to choose with all the different types of restorations/builds this year .
Awesome job everyone !!!

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Same as Sam...Way to go guys. You all did some great work! In my book you are all top notch winners.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Congrats Ned. we all wait for the next rebuild for you to display your talent and share some of your wisdom

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Ned, :Your Ingenuity, Knowledge, and Outstanding Physical Skills were showcased form start to finish in your restoration thread. Untold hundreds of onlookers have benefited from your efforts. Along with all the others I applaud and admire your accomplishment.

Congratulations to you and all the the other Nominees for JOBS WELL DONE!!!!

eggs712

Petty Officer 1st Class
I discovered Ned's project late in the progress, but I quickly went back to read the entire thread. The work was stellar, and I had to show it to several friends as an example of why I love to watch people restore boats on this forum. Awesome job to Ned, and the runner-ups did excellent work as well!

cj8mule

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Congratulations Ned! and to all the other nominees.

I saw Ned's build a couple of months ago and did a marathon read. I couldn't get enough of it. Awesome work Ned and thanks for taking the time to document some old time skills.

--dave

Status
Not open for further replies.