1998 Cruisers Rogue 2420 re-gel and interior

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Scott, The PM feature is Messed up soooo, contact Archbuilder and he can give you my Private email. Don't want to post it here. I'll be more than happy to assist with your upholstery project any way I can. Ive been doing a LOT of Upholstery work lately but....Mostly furniture NOT boats.

and he lives! great to see ya WOG!

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Yeah Mickey, Since I retired, the G-Kids have been running me ragged!!!! Also got my wood/upholstery shop up and running and it's running me nuts too. Heck I work more now than I did before I retired. Hopefull I'll be around more often. Thanks for remembering me!!!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
not to miss updating this thread.

lots of stuff in the main thread...... https://forums.iboats.com/forum/own...12516-1988-rogue-2420?p=10857028#post10857028

however ceiling panels and seat skins

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
How did I miss this thread. Looking good Scott!

Because, with the glitchy forum software, unless you are viewing the forum on your computer, you wouldn't see notices or updates to the forums. even then, you have to have the "todays posts" filter active

99% of the threads are not showing up on mobile devices unless you have links to them. only those in the top 11 forums, none of the sub-forums show up such as the one my main thread is in.