1989-90 bayliner 2159 hardtop.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
i will never take meds again , i think she was secretly tryin to kill me for that whole dishwasher thing .. not sure .. but maybe :0

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Ditto on feeling better Mick. Something just ran thru our house last week, including the dogs. Ask my son..hehe..he stepped in it at 2:00 a.m.

omg,that is the worst , hense the doggie door we don't do accidents in house :)"i got tired of her rubbing my nose in it and shoving me out in the cold !"

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
lol Sam, well day 7 if i am not better tomorrow i go to doctors ... not fun they are so judgmental, i mean first they freak cause i smoke cigars then it escalates when i tell them i don't take heart meds then they become batshit crazy when i tell them i dont eat anything but steak and bacon with a v8 , don't even mention i drink coffie all day .... i look it like this gimme 60 -70 good years over being miserable and living to be 100 :)

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
You have to be a Tough Son of a Gun to get old. I've never had to deal with so many Aches and Pains in my life. I DON'T deal with it well either!!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
I hear ya wood i always say i am way to young to feel this old rofl ! but then i know i rode this body like i stole it and give it some slack :)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
lol Sam, well day 7 if i am not better tomorrow i go to doctors ... not fun they are so judgmental, i mean first they freak cause i smoke cigars then it escalates when i tell them i don't take heart meds then they become bat**** crazy when i tell them i dont eat anything but steak and bacon with a v8 , don't even mention i drink coffie all day .... i look it like this gimme 60 -70 good years over being miserable and living to be 100 :)

You change any of those habits and you'll surely be in a mess! Besides....Only the Good die Young!:D

chevymaher

Commander
lol Sam, well day 7 if i am not better tomorrow i go to doctors ... not fun they are so judgmental, i mean first they freak cause i smoke cigars then it escalates when i tell them i don't take heart meds then they become bat**** crazy when i tell them i dont eat anything but steak and bacon with a v8 , don't even mention i drink coffie all day .... i look it like this gimme 60 -70 good years over being miserable and living to be 100 :)

That is my beef with it all to. I quit drinking and smoking. If i can't eat good food just shoot me now.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Well if that's true, I should live to 150!!!! Mickey Mantle said "If I'd known I was gunna live this long, I'd taken better care of myself!" Now, I say that almost every day!!!

hahaha good ole Mickey Mantle! yeah i think we all say coulda woulda shoulda right after that 20 oz steak and sweet potato :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
stomach virus broke:) got the top of boat wires pulled this morning , now just need to start terminations ... pics to follow :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
ermahgawd! i got a ton of wires just in the roof of this thing, lol
front spreader light 2 12 gauge.
anchor light 2 16 gauge
rear and front cams 4 wires plus signal 16 gauge
interior lighting took 6 18 gauge led. wires , draw is 2 amp at 5 ft .5% max voltage drop.
speakers 4
future radar , 2
horn 2 16 gauge
rear led lights 4 14 gauge
wipers 1 14 gauge "they ground through the frame, got to remember to ground frame" :)
aux feed. 2 12 gauge
cb wires 2 14 gauge and ant
vhf wires and ant 2 14 gauge and ant
am fm ant
future solar. 2 12 gauge wires.
35 wires or so lol

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
yeah now diane has it :) she called me a wimp so karma got her:) the hardest part about wiring is the plan stick to the plan get sidetracked and you forgot where you were lol :)_

oldrem

Commander
Wiring drives me nuts. Glad I have 2 good friends who can do it in their sleep. I'm impressed with you guys who don't let it intimidate you.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
I have wired cars rv boats houses Smithsonian, and a few other specialty things back when i did it for a living, still not fun :) just when you are finished and sit back and switch things on and they work , it makes it all worth it:)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
so far:) i always leave a small loop on the terminal end hot side because if you ever have to replace a terminal it sucks not having any slack :)

Attachments

• photo294037.jpg
    photo294037.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8