1989-90 bayliner 2159 hardtop.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
dz5zRqa.jpg
decapped!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
now to clean up mess and get organised before tackling this ! my yard is a mess but ill have that and workshop sorted by tomorrow evening:) working alone on stuff like this gets me jittery lol

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
I see that wow kickin butt and taking names are you.

lol tomorrow not much progress because i need to seriously clean my area before starting on that :)
but im hoping to have her gutted by Monday after measurements and stuff

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
That looked like it was a job ! Man if I wasn't so dang busy at work I woulda rode down and given you a hand with it ...
I'll give ya a hand anyway ..:applause:

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
That looked like it was a job ! Man if I wasn't so dang busy at work I woulda rode down and given you a hand with it ...
I'll give ya a hand anyway ..:applause:

like you got any spare time :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
hahaha you made me look see in Florida we has greenery no white stuff here :)

Davetowz

Petty Officer 1st Class
Good to see someone is able to get some work done! Thanks for the updates and pics. Can't wait for the weather to change.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
HCdfqxO.jpg
ahh yes this makes it worth it, found some!
jIvap9m.jpg
almost same positions as the tank :) tank was wrapped in plastic

6gxBgka.jpg
yuk those spacer boards were muck soaked not even sure what it was dirt oil and something ...
UNHvYw1.jpg
was able to get most the stringers out in one piece very little rot on them but there was some so makes it worth it , tackle now instead of later :)
tank has some corrosion on outside in one spot , enough to make me want to replace it after all this ...

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
the two sides of transom at top were hollow voids that jutt outwards i am going to pour in some arjay and address it when i do the last tab on the sides

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
How many gallons is the tank? Looking like the madman you are is having a great time!