72 Glastron Restoration

freddt48

Recruit
I'm a newbe here and have never owned anything but a rowboat in my 69 years on this earth. But, I found a 72 Glastron V-163 in fair shape, 2 Johnson 40's and an Elgin 7.5 hp with the trailer for $100. Well not knowing squat about boats I started the restoration but now am at a standstill. I have replaced the deck, built new seats, reupholstered the dash and now it is time for the instrument panel. The boat had a speedometer and a tach, left and right of the steering wheel but there is a third hole in the upper center and I have no idea what goes there. Any ideas?
Next, I cannot find one bit of information on this boat. Pictures and a few ads but no manuals. The previous owner has butchered the windshield frame and it would be nice to see what this boat looked like in detail so I can get it right. Any help would be appreciated.

Dangerwil

Petty Officer 2nd Class
72gl-v163.jpg
Classic Glastron

freddt48

Recruit
Thanks for the reply but this is all that I have found also. There are also a couple of others out there but are of little or no help. The dashboard here is from a 164 and is different. There has to be something out there somewhere.