"It Happened!" Transom has to be replaced! (NOW W/PICS)

LX Kid

Ensign
Well the Grady sold today and is gone! I'd like to thank all the forum members who have helped me over the last ten years who have helped me with all their advice. Pretty sure there will be no more boats in my future. Now I'll find a friend with a boat and help with the bait and gas! LoL Thanks again to everyone!

Last edited:

tpenfield

Staff member
Well the Grady sold today and is gone! I'd like to thank all the forum members who have helped me over the last ten years who have helped me with all their advice. Pretty sure there will be no more boats in my future. Now I'll find a friend with a boat and help with the bait and gas! LoL Thanks again to everyone!

Congrats on the quick sale. :thumb: Will we see the new owner posting here seeking some guidance on finishing up the boat? :noidea:

LX Kid

Ensign
Bought a used "bare" bones Kayak yesterday. This will be my "highly reliable" mode of travel on the high seas! Just can't find where to put the gas in! LoL Ordered about $200 worth of "this & that" to make it fishable. It's a Ascender FS12T, 12 foot sit-on-top fishing Kayak. (Bass Pro Shop)

Attachments

• Ascend FS12T.jpg
    Ascend FS12T.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0

kcon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey I'm sure you could rig up one of those 12v trolling motors on that thing!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
if the hull was fiberglass, you could integrate a trolling motor and make a sneak boat