Just acquired a 170 Horizon. Assembly required.

chevymaher

Commander
Drove in the rain to the city building. Got my permit and sticker. About to put that on,

Took my son to see the landing. He said dad what happened to the road its flooded.

They got the dredging macine in the water cleaning it out at the moment anyway

I got a picture it happened this computer just dont think so

chevymaher

Commander
Well it has been raining crazy hard, I checked the boat and the tarp was wet 4 foot in and 2 foot up from the edge of the tent. So it was literally raining sideways LOL.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
well the bottom just opened up on me again as well , my poor smallest beagle , dude is shaking so much from thunder i can mix paint with him

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
well the bottom just opened up on me again as well , my poor smallest beagle , dude is shaking so much from thunder i can mix paint with him

That sucks. My guy, the older 1 gets wacked on any holidays with fireworks and thunder. Same symptoms.
Get some PET-Ease from Nutri-Vet. warm up a pc. of cheese and fole it in there. Then stuff the bugger in your buddies mouth. In your case cut off a pc. of that steak and fold it in.
Works reall well for my buddies.
Just saw they also make them in treats etc.
Sometimes I give them to the wife and kids hahahaha.

img6193__33471.1407864122.1280.1280.jpg

chevymaher

Commander
It cleared up long enough to exercise. I rode the bike and got my son out to do the same some. Now it is rolling back in dark buggers.

It is supposed to do this for 2 weeks it says. But don't matter. Truck got 3/4 tank and a permit. Boat got a half a tank. Admiral is off for a week soon. And the weather is saying a 2 day window of 20% chance rain. I got my fingers crossed. I see open skies I am on the way LOL.

Looking like i am getting another Towmater. A tahoe with almost no rust. LOL By golly i will have something to tow with anyway.

mr300z87

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I am an Aquarius, live near the Jersey shore and could not imagine living anywhere but near the ocean.

chevymaher

Commander
I was born in Biloxi Mississippi. A block from the gulf of mexico. I have lived on both coast Literally in view of the oceans. Most of my life I lived here. We are from here. Both sides of my family. 1800's kinda from here. River rats.

I snuck spraying the tailgate and quarter in today while it wasn't raining. Looks alot better without rust holes. We are in a goofy weather pattern now. Raining all the time and cloudy. So I am working on the truck now since the boat is done,

May go down and check the river tomorrow see if there are trees floating by after the last storm.

Attachments

• photo297648.jpg
    photo297648.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1

chevymaher

Commander
Wow do not order directly from hawkeye electronics. You get a e mail saying you made a order. Your account is taxed. Now it gets screwy. Second e mail it is shipped no tracking number is assigned yet? It is 2 days to where I live on their map. Okay week goes by I call they wont let me talk to anyone they say they will e mail me.

Uh clown town I got e mails I want to know where the depth finder went.

So you need a middleman on e bay do not order directly from them their customer service is a joke.

chevymaher

Commander
Okay they got back with me. Seems it was sitting on a desk somewhere and they told me it was shipped. Nice.

chevymaher

Commander
Okay it is official now.
I braved Sherwood Forrest floating by and the dredging machine was there.

Look at the newby style jackknifed trailer. I still need to adjust the outdrive it is trying to go into gear in neutral. The video the first part was for showing it is me and the boat in question being splashed. Then I saw logs dodged them and just held the phone and kicked it a little.

I turned around and went back after that the river is horrible crap floating in it. This was a good day in the weeks of predicted storms and I wanted to test and tune a little.

Not a drop in the bilge in a hour and a half it was in the water.

Dont matter i had fun talked to some guys at the park/landing. All 4 of them came and checked the boat out.

Attachments

• photo297788.jpg
    photo297788.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo297789.jpg
    photo297789.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
  • photo297790.jpg
    photo297790.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 3
  • photo297791.jpg
    photo297791.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 3

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
Congrats Chev! Cant believe how quickly you finished that thing up... Makes me feel like a snail lol