Transom soaked - Plan of attack - Splashed

TrybalRage

Seaman
Had a really productive weekend. Hardware installed - new scuppers (boy did I make a mess with the 4200) from TH Marine, tie down/lifting rings installed, drain plug, stainless thru hull for bilge pump drain, and more.

zhpVnRd.jpg

Also not pictured - new 2AWG battery cable run from console to relocate battery there, Perko switch installed so I'm ready for a second if desired, cleaned up some sketchy connectors and added heat shrink to those spots.

Finally - motor hung yesterday!

syvt5Ch.jpg

I ordered a new bilge pump rather than install the original 16 year old one, so that's the last thing that needs to go in. Hoping to splash this week.

TrybalRage

Seaman
I put some primer on the inside of the bilge as well. Should probably top it with some BilgeKote.

lmwPxlx.jpg

Outside you can see where I stopped the paint.

mpVZa1P.jpg

TrybalRage

Seaman
Splashed! Finally got in the water! Had a little trouble getting the 2-stroke to stay running at first, I think the gas is a bit stale. Going to drain it out and use it for other stuff, and refill with fresh.

But once it cleared some stuff out at full throttle, it ran pretty good! All in all a good day.

XFOSScB.jpg

1kDnzJU.jpg

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Congratulations on the splash !!! Well done and looks ready for some fishin !!

TrybalRage

Seaman
I caught absolutely nothing that day, my buddy who's being helping out this whole time caught a bunch of catfish, nothing else was biting. Still a good day!