1950's Wagemaker Wolverine wooden boat restoration ...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Yep plenty of pics and video hopefully .. I need to charge the GoPro ..
? If your not running at night . Do you still have to have nav and ancho lights ?
I guess I’m gunna have to install a battery and just keep it charged for the lights .
‘I have the nav light but not the anchor light ..

Sea18Horse

Chief Petty Officer
As long as you're not running after sunset or before sunrise or a half hour after or before or whatever the rule is, no you don't.

Good luck! Really exited abut this one myself!

Careful with that direct drive motor. It's beautiful but that makes me nervous as hell!

Cheers.....................Todd

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Yep plenty of pics and video hopefully .. I need to charge the GoPro ..
? If your not running at night . Do you still have to have nav and ancho lights ?
I guess I’m gunna have to install a battery and just keep it charged for the lights .
‘I have the nav light but not the anchor light ..

Velcro a flashlight on your hard hat.

zool

Captain
Looking forward to the splash!

I was toying with the idea of a green and red small led in the forward rub rail screw holes for running lights,and a white one on top of a rear flag pole for an anchor light...would be virtually invisible during the day ;)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
WiFi scetchy at camp sight .. Splash went well .. I can’t thank the guys in the aomci club enough ..
At some point pics and vids ..

oldrem

Commander
Congrats on a successful splash although many will be sceptical until the pics and vids are up.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Sorry lost all pics and vids ..

Well ok maybe not all of them . Unfortunately there was some GoPro video that was shot with a dirty lens :grumpy:..

zool

Captain
Sorry lost all pics and vids ..

Well ok maybe not all of them . Unfortunately there was some GoPro video that was shot with a dirty lens :grumpy:..

So the dog ate your homework?

Sumthin tells me you will be popping up with some nice pics! ;)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Stupid resizing thing . My camera used to download on to the tablet at the right size now all of a sudden there to big and the editing won’t let me downsize . :frusty::smash: