1950's Wagemaker Wolverine wooden boat restoration ...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Headed down tomorrow mid morning .. The motor is kinda heavy . I had my sil help me put it on the transom .. I think I will strap it down inside the boat that will make it easier the remount I think .. Hopefully the trip will be uneventful as far as the towing goes ..:lol: I won’t be in any hurry that’s for sure ... Hopefully I will represent the iboats crew well ! I couldn’t have done nearly as well without this motley crew helping and encouraging me all along the way so just want to give my deepest thanks to you all ! :)
Ok Kc here is one more pic for ya before we get out of here ..

EBBBCC9B-64D5-4A0E-95E2-07DF4AD476D3.jpeg

zool

Captain
Congrats, looks like you made the deadline!....she looks sweet and im sure we'll get some cool pics of the show inventory ;)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
IThanks Wc !
I have my camera battery charged . The docks are still messed up down here but they have brought in some temporary floating docks . I will take a bunch of pics .
I got there a little late so they had to squeeze the WM in down where they usually store the runabouts .
Already met some really nice people . One of the senior members of the antique outboard club zeroed in on the speeditwin . Learned more in 5 mins on on the motor than I have in the 2 years I have had it .LOL !

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Technically yes ..It would be a splash .
Another great day down here ! There is quite an assortment of things to do and look at . The only negative was you had to wait in line to check out the water displayed boats . The temp docks would only take so much traffic at one time ..
I got invited to a couple other shows here in the state .
Also I may end up in the Sheerline Magazine that the Chapter puts together quarterly .. The editor introduced himself and wanted my picture with the boat ..
One more half day then we head home ..
Im worn out ! LOL !

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Ok a day of recuperating and work ... I met the nephew of the original owner of the WM Mark ..
Super nice guy .. He was one of the kids in that original picture I have .
6E72E6AB-783C-4436-BA02-07A82BDB939A.jpeg

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Sam, I for one am happy for the recognition of your craftsmanship and your character. I KNOW your heart and your skills and they both are EXEMPLARY!!! Keep on Keeping on Just as your ARE!!!

You are the Best!!!