1950's Wagemaker Wolverine wooden boat restoration ...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Hmmm well that didn't work ...

Fixed it ...

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Getting some family pics enjoying her just makes this a better resto. :thumb:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Tried to send it right from my email ... Ended up having to save the resize for pb...I think thats what I did .:facepalm:
Very cool to have a few original pics ! :cool:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
In some hot water ! Totally forgot the Admirals b-day .. :eek:
Not upset at the moment but got some major making up to do ...:doh:

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Well at least you'll be on your knees anyway laying tile...may as well beg for forgiveness. Whew boy, that's a big mistake. Good luck Sam. Love the pics. She is one sweet looking boat.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
In some hot water ! Totally forgot the Admirals b-day .. :eek:
Not upset at the moment but got some major making up to do ...:doh:
/double facepalm .... man id had sticky notes all over the truck lol
mines is the 13th I have post its on the helm the engine box and the engine and the tool box ehehehe if I forget its a act of god ...or Russians !

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
oufa! dats bad.................yikes. Time to walk da plank. Good luck says I. Double oufa...

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
buy her a 50 horsepower merc that way if she decides she don't want it you can put it on this boat :)

proshadetree

Lieutenant Commander
I amwith mick the Russians hacked your calendar, cool pics. Trying to trace my houseboat back to see where it has been but i cant find the owner before last. History of a vessel makes it that much cooler.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Plenty of room for now ..

Kinda stumped on what to do for the trailer ...You see not much tongue at all . And very little of everything else ..

I know it would add value I guess to use the original trailer but I do have two other trailers that would work much better . Maybe I could modify the original ...idk ...

Baylinerchuck

Commander
I would be taking that trailer in for scrap and putting that boat on something different. It looks like a home built with wheelbarrow tires. Doubt it adds much value by the looks of it......looks all wrong for that boat.