1973 Starcraft holiday

dantheACman

Seaman Apprentice
1973 holiday runabout I'm thinking about taking front off and windshield and customizing to a more of fishing boat what y'all think is it possible to remove everything install casting deck do I loose integrity of boat

dantheACman

Seaman Apprentice
I know it's already been restored new transom new interior new floors I just think I will sell and buy a Jon boat I bought motor and ended up being a bad motor and I already installed like idiot before I check compression just trying to figure out what to do next

dantheACman

Seaman Apprentice
I'm just more of a tiller motor and trolling motor guy I can't swim the best so I'm not a water sports guy but I love to fish I just got it for a really good deal already restored hull is in amazing shape I just can't decide what to do

jbcurt00

Staff member
I'm just more of a tiller motor and trolling motor guy I can't swim the best so I'm not a water sports guy but I love to fish I just got it for a really good deal already restored hull is in amazing shape I just can't decide what to do

Then sell the restored closed bow.

There are usually lots of plain open bench seat fishing boats for sale that dont need to be cut up and converted.....

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
also keep eye out for bow riders to convert they are a dime a dozen it appears.

dantheACman

Seaman Apprentice
I will I really thinking I should take motor to repair man bite the big talents I would now what I got