Revamping my 1973 crestliner, and i have a ?

MNfaber321

Recruit
Hello all, I have been given a 1973, 17 foot crestliner aluminum from my grandpa its got a 85 hp merc on it haven't seen water in 15 years. I have ripped up the floor case it was rotten and had to install new fuel lines and all wiring on the motor and rebuild the bottom end case its a Manuel tilt and he ran aground a lot with all the sand I found lol she runs like a dream now

My plan is to cut the font out and make it all open but keeping it a console and putting aluminum floors any advise on what foam I should use would be super to but I have run into a problem with the motor its really heavy and I want to put power tilt in it so I found a complete unit on eBay for 400 after it came I realized there no way to bolt it up to the transom luckily they took it back so I my ? for all you is I hear that you need to find a transom bracket for *** and trim but I am running into will it match one I find on the web unless there is a way to use my Manuel bracket case people say you cant use the new style off boats now days has to be the old setup motor is a 1973 also I really do not want to use the GNC kit that I found online any help would be great thanks I will keep you all posted on the build

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    430.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    518.2 KB · Views: 0
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png