Need an Honest Advice on Intex Explorer K2 And SeaEagle 330

CarlMax

Recruit
Hi Peeps,
I am a newbie for kayaking so I am looking for a piece of advice. I want a new Inflatable canoe for my family but due to the low budget, I had been searching for some Cheap canoes so that it could become eas for me to afford all the relevant things. I have finalized Intex Explorer K2 but at the same time, I am a bit confused about SeaEagle 330. As after going through some sites like
https://www.intexcorp.com/products/s...orer-k2-kayak/
and Best Inflatable Canoe has reviewed them as their best choice But tbh Sea Eagle 330 looks more cool to me in the affordable budget as this site https://www.seaeagle.com/SportKayaks/SE330 is providing $50 off. But I don't know if it will be the right decision or not to compromise good stuff just for some bucks. So, please guide me any expert over here.
Thanks, Carl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sea Eagle Mark

Seaman Apprentice
Hey Carl, I'm not a kayaker, so no help there, but, this spring we bought a Sea Eagle 12.6sr. The boat has exceeded our expectations in every way, and I am more than happy with it. We live an hour away from Port Jefferson, NY so we had a chance to visit the show room/distribution facility. Again we were impressed. The sale staff were helpful asking us what we had in mind for a boat and how we saw ourselves using it before recommending a model for us. Having never owned a inflatable boat before, my biggest concern was seam failure. We spent an extra $99.00 and upgraded to a full 6 year warranty. Before we bought ours, I happened to run into a older couple on the river with the model your interested in. They said they had the boat for a while and we're pleased with it. Check out independent reviews on that model and if you live anywhere near Port Jefferson I'd encourage you to visit them. Hope my input is helpful.

Attachments

• photo320666.jpg
    photo320666.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1