Shop iboats.com for all your boating needs!

Please note this thread has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Seaman Apprentice

Default no trophy owners

am I the only one ?

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Default Re: no trophy owners

Hey Link, i have a 2004 1802 with a 125 saltwatermerc.

Seaman Apprentice

sweet finally got a reply! I just wintrized mine I have the 03' 2052 w/a 4.3 merc the boat is perfect for me and the areas I fish. Trophy stands behind their product, I'm very pleased with her , fishing and fun link

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey Link, i just winterized mine sunday also,hey do you trailer your boat or slip it,if you trailer it how is it to trailer, lauch, ect. i was going to buy the 2002 or the 2052 like your boat, but my buddy talked me out of it at the time,saying it was to big for me. I do like the 1802, easy to lauch, I fish with it mostly, have towed water tubes ,swimming and diving mostly in Narragansett Bay, it has a 125 merc, so it screws,ive had it up to 48 mph,lolMy buddy bought the new 1902, thats a cool boat, more features than mine. later David

Seaman Apprentice

Link I have a 2002 1903 With a 150 SW Merc. Like both of you I just winterized as well. I hope it is a short winter. My boat is primarily used for fishing in the bay, and inshore when I venture into a little deeper water. This year was the first I had it in a slip and loved it. Can't wait till next spring.

Seaman Apprentice

When I launch in and out 3 min tops all depends what ramp I'm at, the bunk trailer has proven to be self centering and easy on /off, this ofcourse is with my son at the helm, I myself can launch if there is a float when I put her in to tie her off most of the ramps I go to have these I like trailering because where I live in ma. Ican fish buzzard bay 10 min to ramp , or a 20 min ride to Plymouth ma to fish cape cod bay theres another ramp close to my house I love but not many people use it thisnramp has fresh water washdown and some rodknocking floats but you have to dump the boat in and park 1/4 mile away all for no charge I usuall bring a bike to make the trip faster I also make sure I have someone else with me I don't like leaving the boat alone anywhere. My son would love a moring ( long wait) yes it would make it easy but I flush with salt away after every use and I couldn't do this at the moring. LINK

Hey guys. I have a 2005 Trophy 2052 with 4.3L FWC and extended hard top. Had a 2003 Trophy 1802 before this one and have been very pleased by both boats. They do build a solid boat. The 2052 handles very well, gives a nice dry ride and the hard top is a blessing. I'll never have another boat again without one. You can see pictures of her by clicking on the text below my signature below.
    2005 Trophy 2052 -
    Mercruiser 4.3L FWC and
    Extended Hard Top
    Click here for pictures of my Trophy 2052

Seaman Apprentice

I know it's 20 out but I had to sit on the boat under the tarp and dream of SPRING

Seaman Apprentice

I'm the former link2052 but I forgot my password so I made a new log on which is the name of my 2052 trophy extended HT 4.3 2003

Petty Officer 1st Class

Does a 1984 Trophy 1510 Fish and Ski count?I just bought it used in October.Seem like a good boat. Rides fairly well.85 Hp Force also runs good.Top speed 42 mph with just me in it.Mike

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by Link2052: am I the only one ?
    1992 2002WA Trophy here. Bought it last year and caught a lot of Salmon with her. Great boat!!! It loves the ocean.Larry

Cadet

Originally posted by Link2052: am I the only one ?
    98 2802 here. Starting to get itchy for warmer weather and calmer seas, been out a couple times this winter, but tough to get more than one day of good water this time of year.

Cadet

Picking up an '05 1802 w/125 Merc on March 30th

Seaman

I have a 93 2002 WA with a 1985 150 rude on it. I have had it sence 96 anf love it, Very easy to handle and trailer back and forth to Cape Cod a 70 mile trip each way twice a week.I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I have.

Seaman Apprentice

I think everyone stops on the Bayliner Forum.Larry

Petty Officer 1st Class frankie g's Avatar

WHAT, NO PICTURES !! 04 Trophy Pro

Petty Officer 1st Class

i guess it was the "no trophy owners" that got us all...i have a 2005 1802wa with 115 4 stroke merc...this is my first nice boat...i've had some hand me downs but this is the first one that every thing works!! although the voltmeter took a dump but every thing elese is still nice. very happy with it..i added smart tabs, they do work well..gets on plane quicker and is much better when the water is snotty...hope winters over soon!!

hello everyone just registered for this site. Just took delivery to my first Trophy ,model1902wa w/115 merc 4 stroke.Boat looks great and cant wait for spring.

Cadet

Have a 2005 2303 Trophy PRO with a 200EFI and keep it in the slip all winter we do alot of ROCK fishing from OCT on in Virginia, Next month we start on other fish.

Smile Re: no trophy owners

Hi All
    New here, I have a 2007 1952 w/ a 4.3L 190hp, w/ a 9.9hp kicker, but its under 14 ' snow up here in Maine. It'll be June before I can get it out lol. My wife & I love it, but I think I need to put trimtabs on it. It lists to the port side when under way. I think its the kicker being on the port side. Have Fun & Boat Safe

Hey shadbones, glad to her from more Trophy owners. Its probly best to add the trim tabs, I have the Lenco electric ones and I can't see doing without them. keep in touch with the forum and again glad to see another brother on board.

Just purchased a '08 Trophy 2102 w/ Merc. Optimax 150.. Schedule delivery date 3/29..

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Talking Re: no trophy owners

I have a 2002, 2359FB I keep slipped in the Saco River in Maine. Great ,solid ,all around sport fisherman/cruiser. Running a 5.7 Merc I/O Alpha one, Generation 2. Snow and ice up here should be gone sometime in August.
    :-)

Neverhome

Hey All
    Its funny that I bought my Trophy on whim, I owned a 18' alum. Starcraft, but wasn't really liking it till I saw a Trophy, I never did any research on Trophy, nor did I know anyone that had one. Never even seen one in the water, but when I saw that 07' 1952 sitting on the lot I fell in love. Bought right there not even telling the wife (oh on). Brought it home, saw the look on my wifes face and knew I wasn't in trouble. (YEHA) Boy does she love the boat. Then I did my research, went to boat shows, on the internet, & started asking people about Trophys. We didn't like the Gradys, Mako, Wellcraft, Boston Whalers, or any of the other boats we looked at. Saw that in boating mag. there was no write-ups on them, no advertising for them.They don't even have them in the classifieds. So what I'm saying I guess is we Trophy Owners are in a class of our own. (like harley davidson owners you could say lol).
    Hey has anyone used the Nauticus SX Smart Tabs?
    Hey Neverhome I think it'll be Sept before we get our boats out of the snowbanks heah in Maine

HAVE FUN & BOAT SAFE....BUD

way to go! go to the, how off your Trophy thread and post a pic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast