Shop iboats.com for all your boating needs!

Please note this thread has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new thread.

Thread: Owner's manual

Cadet

Thumbs up Owner's manual

Hi, new member here. Can anyone tell me how to locate a boat owner's manual for a 1994 Thundercraft Diablo 205 Cuddy. I have the engine manual but no manual for the boat itself. I bought the boat this winter and it has a few items I've never seen before and have no clue how to use such as the toilet. The boat runs extremely well so that's not a problem. I still would like to have the owner's manual, however. Any help from other Thundercraft owners would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, PaulG

Lieutenant Commander Boatin Bob's Avatar

Default Re: Owner's manual

Paul...I'm afraid your SOL for an owner's manual unless you luck out and someone has what you want and can make a copy. But any questions you have either post them here or if they are general type post them above in the general boating section and I'm sure you'll get lots of help

Question Re: Owner's manual

What is up with the lack of owners manuals for Thundercraft boats? I have a 1991 166SD and I do not have an owners manual and I am having trouble locating an owners manual to purchase. I do have the OMC owners manual and shop manual, but nothing for the boat itself. Any suggestions in locating an owners manual for 1991 Thundercraft 166SD 3.0 OMC?
    What is the weight of this watercraft? Thanks, RufusBoy