Seat bracket for 1990 FM142

fishing_machine

Recruit
Hello, I have a 1990 FM142 Sea Nymph and want to add swivel seats to the bench seats. Where can I find the bracket that works with the existing Stock lip that runs across the front of the bench seat. Can't find and mention of them anywhere, just the seat wise version that is a different dimension. They have to be out there somewhere as there are a ton of boats out there that could still use them.
Thanks

jbcurt00

Staff member
Got a pix of the lip

Try Smokercraft, I!m pretty sure SeaNymph was (is?) Under its umbrella. Starcraft is.

fishing_machine

Recruit
I'll get a pic posted. Thanks
Ok here is a picture of the exact boat model with the factory rail. It looks very similar to the Attwood aftermarket rail mount seat plate but the dimensions from the horizontal to the lip need to be about an inch more. I really would like to use what came factory with the boat as it's so much more robust than the aftermarket version. Just can't find this seat plate anywhere.

Thanks All

Attachments

• 97b7ee5c2d680e0a8b17f8f39f7e0986.jpg
    97b7ee5c2d680e0a8b17f8f39f7e0986.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4

fishing_machine

Recruit
Thanks, yeah found that out, called lowe and they really couldn't help, customer service wasn't very knowledgeable on older products. Found a place online that knew about them, https://www.akmccallumco.com
But they said they haven't been able to get them for a few years now. I'll keep looking.
Thanks