Penn downrigger power supply cables

rolmops

Vice Admiral
I am restoring my Starcraft Islander and I am almost done. I also want to install the Penn Electric downriggers that were on there originally. I have 4 good working 800s. What I need are two sets of power cables. 2 from rigger to boat and the 2 female ones that go to the power source. If you have a source let me know. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Remember iboats doesn't have a used, swap or trade forum.

dubs283

Vice Admiral
If you're looking for power cables that have plug ends for cable removal you could easily fabricate them yourself

rolmops

Vice Admiral
If you're looking for power cables that have plug ends for cable removal you could easily fabricate them yourself
Currently I hooked up cannon cables and they work fine, but in this case I would like to go original all the way, partly because it looks neater and partly because I fish solo 99% of the time and being able to raise and lower the riggers from the the dashboard makes it a bit easier.

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Remember iboats doesn't have a used, swap or trade forum.
Thank you, I am quite aware of that, but I have looked all over the place to find them and they are almost impossible to find. This is sort of a last resort thing. Besides, I am looking for information, not for bids and offers.

Bondo

Staff member
I am restoring my Starcraft Islander and I am almost done. I also want to install the Penn Electric downriggers that were on there originally. I have 4 good working 800s. What I need are two sets of power cables. 2 from rigger to boat and the 2 female ones that go to the power source. If you have a source let me know. Thank you.
Ayuh,.... Right Here,....

Bondo

Staff member
thank you Bondo. Next time I come to Henderson, I'll invite you over for Coffee
Ayuh,..... I sold my houses in Chaumont,.... Got sick of the boot on my throat in NYS,...... The ijc changing the lake's water plan, flooded me out three years running was the final straw,....
I moved back to my home town in Maine right at the start of the covid bs in 2020,.....