New (to me) Ray...=Ghey.

PS94

Petty Officer 1st Class
So, had a nice 1995 Signature 180, with a 4bbl, ran mint, had all the problem spots done.

Saw a 1998 Sig 190, blue, to match my ford Raptor....1ft wider, 1 ft longer, fuel door on proper side...tandem trailer, pretty...snap in carpet....bought it!

Test ran tonight...ran mint..then when going for last lap while my truck was being backed in..went from 4500 rpm, to 4000.....I assumed something was amiss turned back to shore...then 4000 to 1200rpm...then solid hydro-lock. 2 hrs of paddling... yay. :(
gonna tear into it tomorrow and see wtf.....

Struc

Chief Petty Officer
Re: New (to me) Ray...=Ghey.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Be sure to check back in and let us know what all happened.

PS94

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: New (to me) Ray...=Ghey.

Well, did the motor, did the lift impeller, new prop..took it out on the water....died. the low oil pressure fuel cut off switch failed. had to jumper it out, drove 45 min to the marina, buy switch. while i was in there, found excessive play in the circulating water pump..did it while I floated there too. :/ Then the blower melted. then the port seat base got broke because it was so water logged. I'm missing my 95. :( Wasn't poop, wasn't rotten, wasn't.....JUNK :(