my soon to be

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
shes all hooked up and ready for the morning trip home.... cant wait to get her home......

Attachments

• IMG_3064.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 5

flashback

Captain
That boat looks to be in nice shape looks sharp! Hope you get to try it out this fall. Do you have a motor? 5 hp should do fine..

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
That boat looks to be in nice shape looks sharp! Hope you get to try it out this fall. Do you have a motor? 5 hp should do fine..
shes in great shape. shes home now safe and sound. came in aproxximatly 2 hours ago. i got a mariner six hp . with it. 3 sails. mast and boom. things so far i have to get is top mast light. battery, and try to block off the gas tank somehow. get a porta potti, and some led lights. and a few other items. should be sailing next year.

flashback

Captain
Block off gas tank? Confused..

Be careful with the old alcohol stove. They are pretty good when they work but can go nuke on you if a seal goes bad and one that old would concern me..

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
Block off gas tank? Confused..

Be careful with the old alcohol stove. They are pretty good when they work but can go nuke on you if a seal goes bad and one that old would concern me..
i dont think its alchol. i think its kero. it has a built in tank on the stove itself. i will be getting rid of it. will be installing a induction cooktop.

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
WOW, Talk about misinformation. I was told by the po, that it was a 1982, even on the ad he had up said it was a 1982. however, since finding the hin number on it , done a hin number lookup and found out that its actually 1975. even thos its a 1975 its still in very good shape ......

IslandExplorer

Petty Officer 1st Class
WOW, Talk about misinformation. I was told by the po, that it was a 1982, even on the ad he had up said it was a 1982. however, since finding the hin number on it , done a hin number lookup and found out that its actually 1975. even thos its a 1975 its still in very good shape ......
Haha wow, I've encountered some similar misinfo with some sellers before too. Crazy how people own big things like that for years and years and don't even know what it is. šŸ¤£ Can't wait to see that hull shine right up when you do the wax! That's awesome it came with 3 sails, hear those babies are especially pricey these days, how's the kicker motor look?

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
the kicker looks to be in great shape. not sure what year it is. gonna have to look it up when i get the serial on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 5

IslandExplorer

Petty Officer 1st Class
the kicker looks to be in great shape. not sure what year it is. gonna have to look it up when i get the serial on it.
Oh nice, that motor looks very clean indeed, doesn't look like it's ever seen salt so that's a huge plus! You lake guys have it made! lol My buddy has an identical looking Mariner 6hp on his Catalina 22 with a standard prop and it pushes it around great.

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
Oh nice, that motor looks very clean indeed, doesn't look like it's ever seen salt so that's a huge plus! You lake guys have it made! lol My buddy has an identical looking Mariner 6hp on his Catalina 22 with a standard prop and it pushes it around great.
its a 1993 mariner 6hp.

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
its a very very clean engine. doesnt look like much use on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3143.JPG
    IMG_3143.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3144.JPG
    IMG_3144.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3145.JPG
    IMG_3145.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2