Minn Kota Ulterra issues

BlueVIP

Seaman Apprentice
I have a minn Kota Ulterra that started not stowing properly without a slight nudge then yesterday when out fishing it wouldnt stow without force at the right time. There are times it wont deploy properly as well. Has anyone else had this issue. I sprayed a little WD around the hinges thinking that was it but did not seem to help. Not sure if something got bent in the mechanics or what. Also thought maybe it was a battery issue but even when batteries are fully charged it continues. Could it be weak batteries.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I have a minn Kota Ulterra that started not stowing properly without a slight nudge then yesterday when out fishing it wouldnt stow without force at the right time. There are times it wont deploy properly as well. Has anyone else had this issue. I sprayed a little WD around the hinges thinking that was it but did not seem to help. Not sure if something got bent in the mechanics or what. Also thought maybe it was a battery issue but even when batteries are fully charged it continues. Could it be weak batteries.
Have the battery load tested.