Arabian hull widths

Hi I'm new to this forum. I own a 1979 Century Arabian it's the 16'8 model the smallest one.. I love the boat but I'd like to have something a little bigger. Ive found an older 74 20ft Arabian with a 440 in it a few hours from me.

So now for my question. How much bigger hull does this larger Arabian have? How much wider is it? Would it be noticeably bigger than my current boat? Thanks!

smclear

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Arabian hull widths

You'll likely not notice much difference in interior space. I have gone from a 16' Resorter to a 18' Resorter. You'd be gaining roughly the same amount. A difference, but not much. You will notice the difference with the 440 though. For all things Century, check out these two sites.

http://classicboating.com/

http://centuryboatclub.com/

Tahorover

Chief Petty Officer

My 74 200
92" key switch to back of seat
71.5" Inside the side windows.
1974 was the last year before they went to the long side windows and Z transom.

A 1975 200 with a stock 440
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7gNOz3U29E

Attachments

• cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0

arabian 200

Cadet

Are you interested in looking at a larger arabian, or buying the larger arabian. You could look at mine , its a little bit closer but not for sale. mine is the sterndrive model,

Ok that gives me a good idea of the size difference. I measured my boat the other day i don't remember the numbers but there wasn't much difference in the width. Ill measure it again and post my width numbers.

Are you interested in looking at a larger arabian, or buying the larger arabian. You could look at mine , its a little bit closer but not for sale. mine is the sterndrive model,
Yeah I'd love that.. I've been looking all over for a 19 or 20 ft that needs some tlc..

stickeydat

Cadet

arabian i couldnt help but to read ur post with jimbo about his thompson sea rage.u say that u have/had a few winner boats u no with the quadralift hull,enlighten me some more please for i have a hull that so far none has been able to recognize or give info on.heres an image of the mystery boat.View attachment 95632[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• GEDC0528.jpg
    GEDC0528.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GEDC0531.jpg
    GEDC0531.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 0

arabian 200

Cadet

We could get them side by side if you would like you could not do better than that for comparison

stickeydat

Cadet

tankx arabian only im having problem finding pics on da net of the 2 boats u mentioned. hmm i wonder where they cld b hiding? i would like 2 c there faces. tomson sea coaster/sea sport.