2000 MARIAH 182 - Difference between models

SLJ81200

Recruit
I bought a 2000 MARIAH 182BR 4.3L earlier today. I had previously been looking at 1997-2000 Mariah 18' SHABAH's and was wondering how many different platforms MARIAH used that year. My boat has the same 4.3L with the sport back bench seat (4-head rests) and I can't seem to tell any major differences aside from the graphics and crome wheels on the trailer (Shabah). Does anyone know what the SHABAH's have that mine doesn't and if there is a website I can look at the differences? Thanks.

180shabah

Rear Admiral
Re: 2000 MARIAH 182 - Difference between models

Unless you happen to run into somebody who sold these boats new, you will probably not have much luck answering this kind of question. Mariah was bought out in '01 or '02 by Sea Fox, there is little to no information available for boats from before the buyout.

MariahMan

Cadet

Congrats on your new purchase! As 180shabah stated, it can be difficult to determine the differences between platforms. Mariah built a lot of different boats, used different floor layouts and included many different options. They *sorta* stuck to a pattern but it changed very drastically from year to year. Luckily, over at the Mariah Owners Club we have a database of the product brochures from 1994-1999 that documents all the different build options available down to every color and layout for these years. These should definitely answer your questions! Unfortunately, these items are only available to contributing members of our site as they are high res, 50 page downloadable pdf's that took over 50 hours to scan in, page by page.

Sorry i couldn't provide you with more information.

donnae

Recruit

I bought a 2000 MARIAH 182BR 4.3L earlier today. I had previously been looking at 1997-2000 Mariah 18' SHABAH's and was wondering how many different platforms MARIAH used that year. My boat has the same 4.3L with the sport back bench seat (4-head rests) and I can't seem to tell any major differences aside from the graphics and crome wheels on the trailer (Shabah). Does anyone know what the SHABAH's have that mine doesn't and if there is a website I can look at the differences? Thanks.

I have a 2000 Mariah 182 Shabah. You can see it on Illinoishomepage.net go under classifieds, then boats & jetskis. See if it looks like yours. I have mine for sale. I want a larger one. What is the HP on yours? I think mine is more than the 190hp but don't know where to look for the info on the boat. I know we have gotten 2 speeding tickets this year in it and one last year.

180shabah

Rear Admiral

I think mine is more than the 190hp but don't know where to look for the info on the boat.

Is it carbed or fuel injected??? Carb = 190hp

I am hoping that this boat is in REALLY, REALLY good condition with a listed price 3K above NADA