1998 250 Sundancer

eric_a13

Cadet
I recently bought a 250 Sundancer and saw in an ad online for another boat that there was an option for a cockpit table that mounted between the rear facing bench seat (behind the captains chair) and the rear seat that converts to a sun bed.

I can't find the parts/table/cushions at the Sea Ray site - anyone know where I can find them?

deeman7777

Seaman
Re: 1998 250 Sundancer

While this may not totally answer your question, it may help. My 98’ 270 DA has the table stowed in the engine room flip-up door. Very handy. Now…..we set the table up once and removed it 30 minutes later because it just took up too much room. This is on a 270 too. So, while it’s a great thought, it’s a bit too big.

For sleeping it could be very nice. My boat came with the cushion for the table top to convert it to a bed. It MAY be the same part numbers as the 98’ 270 DA. If needed I can get some measurements for you.

I recently bought a 250 Sundancer and saw in an ad online for another boat that there was an option for a cockpit table that mounted between the rear facing bench seat (behind the captains chair) and the rear seat that converts to a sun bed.

I can't find the parts/table/cushions at the Sea Ray site - anyone know where I can find them?

Alwhite00

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1998 250 Sundancer

My 97 250 came with the table and it has a storage spot in the bacrest of the aft facing seat - It has a short pole (makes a sun pad) and a long one for the table and everything is stored behind/under that aft facing seat.

LK