1987 Century 300 Grande Hull Structure

I recently purchased an 87 Century 300 Grande that lists a bit to starboard and I believe there may be water in one of the sealed compartments due to some minor flooding of the main cabin and slightly rotted and leaking, cabin sole.

Does anyone know how these hulls were built and where you can drill holes from inside the boat to check the compartments?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Mark

Firstprizescot

Recruit
Re: 1987 Century 300 Grande Hull Structure

Mark,

I am currently tearing out the interior floor of my 86 300 Grande. I will keep you posted on what I find. I have the bottom floor torn up now in the center. Directly below the floor is insulation which I am getting ready to remove and replace.

Shawn

I recently purchased an 87 Century 300 Grande that lists a bit to starboard and I believe there may be water in one of the sealed compartments due to some minor flooding of the main cabin and slightly rotted and leaking, cabin sole.

Does anyone know how these hulls were built and where you can drill holes from inside the boat to check the compartments?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Mark

Re: 1987 Century 300 Grande Hull Structure

Mark,

I am currently tearing out the interior floor of my 86 300 Grande. I will keep you posted on what I find. I have the bottom floor torn up now in the center. Directly below the floor is insulation which I am getting ready to remove and replace.

Shawn

Shawn,

Thanks for letting me know. Any poics would help too. I can send you my home email address if need be.

On another note, I am having some dash wiring issues and wondered if you would have a wiring diagram for the dash.

Thanks again.

Mark