i hate boat thiefs

bigbad4cyl

Petty Officer 1st Class
so far my boat is a project boat ,,,i tore out the old seats and put them in the back of my truck they were completly rotten /torn.........some one still stole them.....................today i braught my trailer home i just had it completly redone,,,new paint /rollers /stainless hardware...i stopped off on my way home to get a sandwitch at safeway and i caught some kids parked up against my boat lookin inside it ....then they played things off ,,got in there car and left ,,,i was only in there for a second .............any way these people around here are boat thieve crazy ...my boat looks like crapola and there still trying to target it ...this is sad ,,,,,,what happens when i fix it up .....how safe are my new led trailer lights going to be at the launching area when im gone......

noelm

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: i hate boat thiefs

gees where do you live?/ I must make a note to never visit there! at least with a boat huh!

Bout Time 2

Cadet

I hate any thief. Why cant they just work for there things like everybody else. They steal the novelty items. It is not like they steal your food or clothing. ( as much anyway ) Sorry about your luck. Turn it into your truck insurance so they can figure out a way to steal the money back from you. Sorry just a sore subject for me.

bigbad4cyl

Petty Officer 1st Class

i dont think seats in the back of my truck would be covered ...my insurance people are great .....we had some one going up and down my street vandelizing cars ,,,they busted out like 137 windows over 1 years time ,,,they punched my truck ,shot my windshield,,,keyed my truck etc and not just my truck but 137 cars and trucks on my street ....state farm paid for 2 vandelizing occasions ......they ended up actualy catching 3 kids from across the bay that would come all the way across the bridge and vandalize my street ...they confessed to the 137 cars ...i guess they were bragging/video taping etc..............mixed up people for sure ........i was realy wondering who i had crossed ,,,im glad they caught the kids and it was annonymos.......but realy i cant stress how lame these kids are getting ....and the cops to ,,,,i actualy caught the guys taking my seats as they drove off,,,,,,i got all but one of the plate numbers ,,,the cop who came after 1 hour was like what do you want me to do......how about go catch some them im thinking ....he wasent in to it ...no detective work for finding the van etc .......guy was a money collecter for the local government ,,,thats all police are now a days money collectors .....

kesso

Seaman

San Mateo...got it!...Missus has been on my back to clean the yard so I will be bringing a trailer load of junk through there, got to be cheaper than taking it to the trash tip.

mtrainTurbo

Seaman

I have one rule regarding my property, be it cars, boats, or where I live:<br /><br />Vandalization or theft of my property means you forfeit any and all rights you think you have of being treated humanely and fairly, if I catch you. Its kind of like a contract. By taking my stuff, you agree that I reserve the right to turn your bones into batter.<br /><br />"But what about the police! You will end up in jail!"<br /><br />Ever watched someone steal something valuable in front of your eyes? Going to jail is not my first instict. I am not perfect, and I am not a forgiving, god-fearing Christian. I don't believe in karma, I don't believe people will "get theirs" in the end, and I certainly don't value YOUR well being. What I *DO* value is taking my friends and family to the lake this coming weekend.<br /><br />Go ahead and steal my stuff. Let the Lord have mercy on you, because I promise you, I won't.

Bout Time 2

Cadet

I have a 115 pound Chessy, never had anything stolen while he has been on the job. I guess if they get through him they can have what they want. Inside though, I live with two friends, Smith and Wesson, I guess you have heard of them. That is where I draw the line. Maryland law stinks. Your only right to self defense is to run. Imagine running from your own home. I cant, and can honestly say I will never. Prison life stinks. But think about how life is going after a 115 gr.hp. I get the better end of that stick. bigbad4cyl I think I would consider moving. i.m.o

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

I guess I'm trust worthy of my fellow man. The place I go camping most has a courtsy dock and always leave all my fishing gear in the boat tied to the dock, sometimes up to 4 days. I'm usally not the only one with a boat left in the water over night. Hope it an area that where people respect other peoples property and not just luck.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Bout Time 2:<br /> Inside though, I live with two friends, Smith and Wesson, I guess you have heard of them. That is where I draw the line. Maryland law stinks. Your only right to self defense is to run. Imagine running from your own home. I cant, and can honestly say I will never. Prison life stinks. But think about how life is going after a 115 gr.hp. I get the better end of that stick. bigbad4cyl I think I would consider moving. i.m.o
While I agree Maryland law in reguard to self defense & concealed carry outside the home stinks, there is no requirement to run when confronted in your own home.<br />A few high profile prosecutions of people using deadly force had to do w/ businesses. Fortunately they were acquitted, although they payed plenty in anguish as well as money.

umblecumbuz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sad isn't it, that after thousands of years of so-called civilisation, we're fast heading back to the law of the jungle to solve our problems!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Chalk one up for the good guys:<br /><br /><br />Deputy Nabs Rod & Reel Thieves<br /><br />
Deputies with the Jasper County Sheriff’s Department have recovered a large number of rods and reels and other fishing equipment that was reportedly taken over the last few weeks in the lakes area around Jasper and the surrounding counties.

waterone1@aol.com

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Any of these kids or robbers are counting on the fact that we (average americans) are too scared or to stupid to do something about it. If more people stood up for their rights and more robbers died...the problem would go away. All I can say is if I am ever called to jury duty for a case of a person defending his/her home/property angainst robbers....I will vote innocent. I will not vote guilty and award a million dollar settlement to the robbers family. If more people would do this...this problem would be over with.

gatorboaterUF

Seaman

we have had a few problems with houses geting broke into here, the cops think its kids from a few streets over. i sleep with a gun within arms reach and i've got a dog that does not like strange people in his house, hes a rednose pit and my best fishin buddy. I hate to think that in this libral world if he was doin his job and defending his house i would have to have him put to sleep.