impeler

Louie ross

Recruit
I have a 1990 gt150 johnson that needs a new impeler.<br />How hard to do and is there any way to download information on how to replace it, like schematics and step by step directions without buying a repair manuel?<br />I was told its not a major repair but dont know where to start.<br />I had the impeler replaced 3 years ago.<br />Any help at all would be appreciated.

Daniel Beckman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: impeler

Its easy.<br />And im sure you see how to do it without manual.<br />Did it myself for the first time this summer no prob at all.<br />And im not even close to be an expert ...

petrolhead

Chief Petty Officer

A very simple job. According to what I've read here you might find a manual in your local library, but why not buy one, they are cheap enough? You'll save more than the cost of the manual with this first job.<br />Then when something else needs doing on your motor you can fix that too and save even more money, you're "quids in" as we say in England!

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Ditto petrolhead. A Good Manual will be invaluable now and in the future. I would opt for the Factory Manual that is specific for your motor: The parts book is nice to have, also. Shows good blow-ups and part numbers, so you don't have to go looking for them... Costs a bit, but you only have to do it once... <br /><br /> Manual

Louie ross

Recruit

Thanks for the advice. I am picking up a repair manuel tomorrow and the impeler parts at the same place. The price for the book is about the same for the part.<br />These a few other things I need to fix so the book will pay for itself pretty quick.