Name of the boat

Realgun

Commander
Well is been a long tiring year and a half and the boat is almost done. Water test today went down in the stupid human tricks catagory. :) <br /><br />Our cats got in the garage when I was doing the last of the epoxy. Now I have epoxy paw prints on the windshild and on 1 gunwall. I can get the prints off the widshild but now the kids want me to leave the others.<br /><br />They want me to name the boat "Paw Prints" anybody have anything to say bout that?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Name of the boat

Must be a real hassle taking them their food and water everyday with their feet stuck to the boat. I hope they have their rear ends aimed out of the boat, or it will get real messy the first time you head down the hiway.<br /><br /><br />Paw Prince<br />Pa Prince

beniam

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Cats Meow<br />***** Footing<br /><br />Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. <br />Be happy, enjoy life, spring is almost here. Batavier

prockvoan

Chief Petty Officer

Hope the cats have been CUT!If not,you will be haven a bunch of small cats in your boat.That can be a mess!Leave the prints,Name the boat: (Pu$$y Footing Around)

Realgun

Commander

Must be a real hassle taking them their food and water everyday with their feet stuck to the boat. I hope they have their rear ends aimed out of the boat, or it will get real messy the first time you head down the hiway.<br />
Cute but no they tracked it in the house and I saw that but didn't stop to think where the went after stepping in fresh epoxy. I was wondering also how epoxy tastes :D . <br />Both cats lived!

Moody Blue

Captain

PawsAbilities :) <br />Better the epoxy that takes a while to setup rather than polyester. You could have ended up with a deck ornament :p :p

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

"Dead Cat" :D <br /><br />"Fluffy's Demise" :D <br /><br />"Here Kitty Kitty" with a menacing picture of your choice. :D