carburetor hole?

teflonharry

Cadet
Hi! I have a johnson 110 hk -86 which is not running very well. On the inlet between the carburetor and the flywheel it looks like I have lost something. It is a hole and crank hose pressure leaks out. The hole is on the starboard front upper part of the inlet. Maybe it has been some screw or something else.<br />CAN ANYONE send me a picture of a simular carburetor seen from the front.<br /><br />Thanks, Harry<br />teflonharry66@hotmail.com

Solittle

Fleet Admiral
Re: carburetor hole?

Harry - It would help if you would post a picture of what you are trying to describe. Even better - get a copy of the OMC shop manual.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner

one of the oil recircukation lines might attach there. A factory manual/parts list would show what went there

teflonharry

Cadet

Hi!<br />Sorry I do not have any digital camera.<br /><br />I got the Clymer Evinr/Johnson outboard manual seventh edition today but I can´t find any good picture.<br /><br />The best picture is on page 246 figure 56.<br />Here I mean the "screw" just right and below the the TDC arrow screw "on"(beside) the flywheel.<br /><br />Can anyone tell me if it is a screw and if so what is the length and diameter?<br /><br />/Harry