Owners Manual for 1988 Regal Empress

tom03

Seaman Apprentice
Im looking for a copy of a Regal handbook/owners manual for my 1988 Regal Empress boat. Regal doesnt have any of them anymore.<br /><br />Does anyone know where to get it from ?

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Owners Manual for 1988 Regal Empress

You can try ebay but I have only located the service manual for my 87 Regal Majestic. <br /><br />Good luck!<br /><br />JustMrWill

tom03

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by JustMrWill:<br />[QB] You can try ebay but I have only located the service manual for my 87 Regal Majestic. <br />
<br /><br />The Majestic is very similar to the Empress, could you eventually make a copy and send it to me , I will pay for it of course.<br /><br />my email: t.usa@gmx.net<br /><br />Thanks, Tom

cuzner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hey Tom, Can't help with your handbook.. but you may be disapointed in the info you receive.All the ones I've seen are pretty generic, and cover several models from the same manufacturer. Sea ray has a good one that covers basic maint. and up keep that is standard for all boats.Its available from their web site, through the archives link.You will probably get better info posting here though.<br /><br /> Jim

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

Tom,dial 1800 US REGAL and ask for Rick or Barbara in parts.They may have one in stock.Charlie

tom03

Seaman Apprentice

Hi Charlie,<br /><br />I did that this afternoon, unfort. they dont have any in stock, not even one they could copy. :( <br /><br />Man, Sea Ray has all manuals online back to the 1970s, thats what I call customer service !!!<br /><br />Tom<br /><br />
Originally posted by crazy charlie:<br /> Tom,dial 1800 US REGAL and ask for Rick or Barbara in parts.They may have one in stock.Charlie

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Tom03,<br />I was only able to find the service manual for my OMC motor and outdrive...no luck on the boat handbook/users guide. I did notice that there is a website for Regal Owner's Club based in FL. Seems like it is just getting started or abandoned (incomplete web pages etc) but it may be worth making contact and one of the members may have what ya need.<br /><br /> http://www.regalownersclub.com/ <br /><br />Good luck!<br />-JustMrWill