bass boat ladder

johnntab

Seaman Apprentice
After much discussion with the members of this board, I purchase my first bass boat last year. I bought a 2004 Nitro NX 750 with a 115 Merc. I absolutely love it. Thanks guys for your suggestions and advice. My only regret is that I did not order it with a transom ladder from the factory. My wife and I like to go out to the lake just to enjoy the scenery and cool off sometimes, and, without a ladder, a bass boat is not easy to board from the water. I found, what I think is the OE ladder for this boat, but the service department of my local dealer (2 hours away) wants me to leave him my boat for 7-10 days until he can make time to do the 1 hour install. I can't bring myself to leave my boat that far away for that long just for a ladder. The instructions supplied make the install look fairly straight forward, but the exact location is not shown. Does anyone out there have any suggestions, advice, or preferably pictures of a Nitro bass boat with a ladder?<br />Thanks for your help.<br />John