25hp johnson no transom clamp

scobie

Cadet
I have I think an early 70s 25hp Johnson it has no id plates and im chasing a clamp for it, it could even be very late 60s the clamp was corroded and broke. Any info would be great.

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner
Re: 25hp johnson no transom clamp

That's a tough one, tony. Try the link below(Call them) for the part. They have a hugh supply of obsolite parts.<br /><br /> twincityoutboards. <br /><br />Also, try this one. Again ,call them.<br /><br /> vintageoutboard <br /><br />Good Luck, and if you have an outboard salvage yard near you, check them out, too. A call to a dealer may not be a bad idea either. They may have someone they get rid of their junk engines too and could provide a source.

Johnnielund

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Tony,<br /> I have a have a transom clamp assembly from a 1990 25 hp Johnson. This consists of the complete assembly, nuts, bolts, washers and springs.<br />p/n 335712 stern bracket-port, 335713 stern bracket-starbord, 328676 bracket-swivel. If they would help you out, let me know.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Hello Tony.<br />If you can post a picture of the cowling and one of the engine there is a good chance that someone on this board will recognize the engine and will tell you what year it is.<br />Rolmops

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Tony...did ya' look on the engine block for a freeze plug? If there is one, the model and serial number will be on there. Just give us the model number.

scobie

Cadet

You guys are awesome thanks for your help I will posts some pics but this is the info ive just found out this number i got from the top of the pull starter 384279D2 i measured the leg were the clamp bolts up to and it is clamp width 114mm inside bolt hole diamiter that holds clamp together is 15mm is this any good. Tony.

scobie

Cadet

This message is for member 17483 johnnielund, mate I apreciate your offer, But we have one Large problem?? I live in the southern hemisphere Port Macquarie New South Wales of Australia thank you anyhow. :)