Johnson 30hp costs for long transom parts

nordy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hello,<br /><br />I consider to change from short to long transom.<br />I need the longer versions of driveshaft, shift rod, watertube, spacer and the long transon gear case.<br />Does anyone know the costs for it in the US ?<br />Where in the US can I order those parts from Germany ?<br /><br />Nordy

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Johnson 30hp costs for long transom parts

Hello<br /> the last kit like that I bought was close to 300 dollars. if you wish I can contact Ron at Ron's marine and see what shipping and customs cost. by anychance are you familiar with shipping and customs. I am somewhat since I ship parts to Venezuela.<br /> good luck and let me know

nordy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hello Rodbolt,<br /><br />thank You very much for Your offer to contact Ron at Ron's marine because of the long transom kit I need.<br />It would be great to hear all that from You.<br />Please send the information (kit price, shipping and customs cost, pay conditions)to:<br />peter.nordmeyer@t-online.de<br /><br />Greetings from Germany<br />Nordy

bhalsdorf

Petty Officer 1st Class

WOW.....it only cost me $100 for my kit to go to a long shaft for my 1958 35hp. Included everything I needed..Shift Shaft,Drive Shaft,Housing Extension w/new bolts,New Water Tubes and a complete seal kit.

Lark40

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You can't compare the costs of lengthening a 1958 engine and a new 30hp. I own both and the work involved is not the same.